- What names were used agianst the jews?
- Jewish Mother
- The Moneylender/Moneychanger
- Jewish Princess
- Der ewige Jude (The Eternal Jew, 1939), a German Nazi propaganda film
- Der Juden.
2. (no information found :0
Hitler apointted Joseph Goebbels as head of propaganda, and he had three main tasks;
- To ensure nobody in Germany could read or see anything that was hostile or damaging to the Nazi Party.
- To ensure that the views of the Nazis were put across in the most persuasive manner possible.
- Goebbels organised the first of the infamous book burning episodes. Books that did not match the Nazi ideal was burnt in public.
- The Nazis controlled film production. Films released to the public focused on set issues : the Jews; the greatness of Hitler; the way of life for a true Nazi especially children.
- (http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/nazi-germany/propaganda-in-nazi-germany/ – qoutes and direct facts were taken from this site to keep historical acuracy the fair use act is in place for school use)
4. Hitler used many tactics to provoke fear into the hearts of many germans, such as;
- Jews were not true germans and were tainting the blood pool.
- They were the source of all the poverty and relied on the german goverment to provide for them.
- Viloent acts, were also their foulst acording to hitler.
- The Jew’s wanted to take over germany by breeding out “true german blood”
- They used posters and promoted segragation between the races.
5. Here is some of the things that the Jews were blamed for over the years of the war;
- For causing World War 1.
- For being Communists.
- For making Germany lose World War 1 (by allegedly causing strikes and revolution on the homefront).
- For ‘debauching’ German culture and morals and encouraging homosexuality.
- For creating the Great Depression.
- For trying to achieve ‘world domination’.
- Later, also for causing World War 2.